Friday, October 1, 2010

Twinning In A Sticky Rigmorole


Yello fucktards..
So i had my Mathematics trial last tuesday and it was somethin that i wasn't lookin forward to...
Im predictin the result would be so-so or probably heading to downward spiral...
Trials are extremely exhausting and challenging and it has place me in a weird mental state,the one i like to call 'Mentally Upset'
I am literally on the verge of breakdown and i cant wait for SPM trials and SPM exam to be over with...

I so need a long period of time to rest and to recover from such revolting state and keeping my fingers crossed that such thing would take place anytime soon..
I really hope my english paper would be impressive enough to actually gain an A+...

That would really make my day...

By next week i'll not be comin to school because they'll be having geography,physics,perdagangan etc...
Since those subjects are not in my core subjects nor electives i might as well be absent throughout the week..

I mean what for i show my face up for nothin right?
So i might as well hinder those high guarantee boring/dreadful days...

P/S:Imma be havin plenty of my best girlfriends over at my place this Saturday due to 'open house' that is goin to take place.. Really physched up for it.. I'll spill more on that in the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment