Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Get My Deepest Funk When I See You Around


Good evening my lovelies..!
Thank god!Trials are over and there will be no more of it that i have to face...
Im pretty much enjoyin it but at the same time im feelin a little bit of grieve on the inside though due to the fact school life will meet its end for me within a month which means no more unnecessary dramas and petty arguments between you and one of your classmates or even with one of your teachers...
Do not misconstruing my writings here i so not goin to miss Puncak Alam that is without a doubt my darlings...
But its undeniable that i am gonna miss some of the moments i had shared with my closest friends at Taman Sea and of course Section 7,Shah Alam...
In case y'all are wonderin who exactly are my friends at Sec 7...?
They are Faez,Farah Wahida and our midget Ikmal...
I know that i seldom talk about them because currently they are in a vocational school except for Ikmal whom refused to turn his back on Sec 7 i supposed...

So we've pretty much do not call each other up and not knowin each others's progress but still we havent lost touch...

Its just that they are in a boarding school which means lessen privileges such as cell phones,internet services etc...
So it kinda sucks not knowin what have they been up to and not knowin how are they holdin up...
But just so you know im terribly been missin them and are missin them...

They are people whom i adore and love and i know that they are also been feelin the same way especially my other half Faez...
Faez is like my brother from another family and we happen to share a passion of America's Next Top Model and all sorts of entertaiment things...

Add to that, we both are heinously blunt and fashion victims...
So yeah!
Mas is like my soul sister and he's like my soul brother...

Enough said there are a bunch of people whom i adored to the max and they are Mas,Faez and Naj...
I thank Allah for gracing them into my life and hopefully there wont be any negative transformation happen to any of these aesthetic brotherhood and that it will remain pure,safe and sound where it already has been now...
They are the coolest bunch of people in the whole universe...


P/S:Im still not in my best condition and add to that i had lost my voice for 2 days and cannot verbalize in such manner where i used to...

Sure be needing plenty of rest and plenty of mineral water

No comments:

Post a Comment