Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It Is A Labyrinth To Reach The Peak


Today was one of the crappiest and devastating day of my entire life...
The reasons of all this sadness was caused by my trials result..

It was pretty frustrating and disturbing to get such low marks especially for my BM and im not really good at dealing with these lower marks side effects thingy..
It was a massive bummer for me because as far as i remember the night before the exam took place i slog through all of the BM syllabus like a maniac and i did not let my time be in vain...
I am just mad at myself like i keep askin myself ' what went wrong?'how'd i come up with such marks?' It bothers me to not actually gain an A for my mother tounge and i instantly teared up in my prayers..
I seriously felt like not a winner and i think i rather have my life ended so quickly due to this unbearable pressure...

Im way dissapointed with my results and im keeping my fingers crossed that Allah would have mercy on me and bless me till the day of my SPM exam starts and ends..
I still haven't gotten my English paper back though...
I so cannot deal with anymore lower marks or i'll seriously shot myself in the head...


P/S:Allah Almighty...
Allah Almighty...

No comments:

Post a Comment