Friday, October 8, 2010

Recklessly Decipher My Poker Face










Dont ever think i could easily forget bout ya'll my lovelies or should i say stalkers...
Whoever you are you are most welcome here on my site as long as you dont post up anythin vulgar here on my page...
Heads up that is a primary term...
So recently on October 2nd 2010 i've had an open house or what i like to call a preferential gathering for my cousins, friends and neighbours...
Let me just tell you guys it was off the chain and a lot of people came and pretty much that was a major shocker to the four of us...
My mom's friend whom we called Cik Ros cooked heaps of food especially for those who came on that day...
Mama and my sister did cook and added one or two cuisine for the banquet in order to complete the serving and as usual i was practically not allowed being in the kitchen due to my bogus cooking skill which im not so proud of speakin bout it...
Who knew we were feeding guzzlers as we ran out of food and dishes
I was head over heels when all of my closest and bestest boyfriends and girlfriends actually made it on that special event...
Especially my sister from another mother Mas Izzati and my brother from another father Najmudin Fadzil...
Their presence really meant the world to me and im extremely overjoy by their willingness...
And of course there were hassles and hiccups that are not able to be separated from all the mayhem and mishaps that took place and as we all forsee things did get out of hands and unmanageable but in the end we finally got it together...
Credit goes to Mas Izzati who relentlessly lend a hand in our chaotic moments and i owe you Mas big time..
She is such a big helper
Mas,Naj and I gossiped on loads of stuff that was goin on so they were tellin me all these juicy details bout someone and pretty much had a good laugh bout it and im very much physched that i have Mas and Naj in my life...
They do influence me a bit and now that we're joined by Naj i sorta look up to him cuz at my age and at my position lets face it im in need of male influencer and so i think he fits the criteria...
The two of them were 'stranded' at my house till 10p.m. and me and my sister sent them back to their homes in the middle of the night...
It was one of those flawless moment as i would put it and would not want it in any other way...

P/S:Thx you guys...
Love always
XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment