Thursday, October 28, 2010

Action Speaks Louder Than Bullshitting


Hello my lovelies...
How are you guys holding up?
How has your week been?
Im truly sorry for not bloggin as much as i do before lately...
I have so much on my plate right now that i couldn't think straight these past few weeks...
A lot has happened in my life , bad things has happened in my life to be exact...
As the outcomes of my carelessness and silliness that i spended over less than year...
I've paid the price and pretty much are mournin for my consequences but i promise y'all that it is a brief mournin while im still despair from it...

I think ive pretty much dealt with my own problem and handled it maturely and in a grown up method...
I just cant stand this stressful circumstances and the drive of racin against my peeps seem to be lacking as the days go by and passing...
I wont be blogging as frequent as i had and im settin some ground rules up such as wont be online for more than an hour,finish my homework up before i get some tv time,and pretty much slog through each chapters of form 4's and form 5's..
But y'all know that i ain't that good with temptations so im just going to try my best and my hardest of makin those ground rules executed somehow...
I have to as my future is at stake and dangling on an empty,dingy pothole where it could fall anytime if i dont do anythin about it...

P/S:XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment