Monday, October 11, 2010

Have Our Affection Jaggard?


Good evening my lovelies and my jobless stalkers...
How are y'all feelin tonight?
Im sure y'all are pumped and lookin forward on what to happen the next day am i right?

Well count me out of it..
Nah!!Im just pullin ur leg of course...

How has your week been?
Mine's been pretty liberating i guess since i did not go to school for the whole week...

I know!!Unbelieveable isn't it?
Trust me i aint bluffing
It was for real...
Well one thing fosho, i wasn't absent on purpose just dont have any papers to sit for during the whole week...
Rather than spendin those days swearin and cursin at some teachers and classmates i might as well not attend at all...

I still have 2 more papers left than it is the very end of my trials...
As soon as it ends time for SPM(sigh)
I hope i'll get a very good grades,better than what i hope for...

Its been pretty therapeutic and i finally are able to issue this...
IM SO AT EASE FOR NOT SEEING THOSE LAME FUCKTARDS!
A week off from PA is dreamy and i really cant wait till i let myself lose from that living breeding hell..
In other words, the last day of SPM exam is my long freedom day...
Right after that its time for Jakarta...

I cannot believe im sayin this but i truly and profoundly been missin Jakarta...
Despite its massive jam and overly packed people i still are able to grow a fond of it...
Well not fully a fond of it but partially a fond of it..
I need a change for a while...
A change of perspective,a change of sight,a change of cultures and last but not least a change of ambience..

All in all,who knows i might learn a thing or two and get something up along the journey...

Keepin my fingers crossed


P/S:Jet'aime Jakarta
Mind my lousy French...
XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment