Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Aint A Simpleton,I Am Fierce


There's nothin to do today since its already the end of weekends i might as well fill my time up with somethin worthy and bloggin seems a nice way to kill some time...
Im goin through my SPM trials and so far its been gettin great i guess because it has only been the languages and let me just tell ya its about to get worst and uglier...

At the back of my mind im still dissastified with what i wrote down in my English paper especially the essay section...
Have i lost my mojo?
I mean somehow i've psyched myself out and it has turned into an intimidation that is seriously gettin in the way...
Why do i have to feel this dreadfulness?
I need to grew out of it in order to get my mojo back in me...
Yesterday was a crazy day for me and my family...
Since my sister is in town we had numerous invites to tonnes of open houses...

My mom's friends open houses,my sister's friends open house not to mention my friends open houses and guess what?
We attended all those invites and let me just speak on behalf of my family IT WAS FRIGGIN EXHAUSTED!!
But look at the bright side we had a great time together visitin all those wonderful people

Thx for havin us at your cozy and lovely home

P/S:There's only 1 thing that i cannot deal with
I was too stuffed with the scrumptious cuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment