Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hon,You Dont Make My Skin Crawl At All






So on the last wednesday September 15th happened to be the date i was born on...
And yes readers i've reached my 17 years of life and thanks to allah im able to breathe in oxygen and live my life as usual

My father got me a watch that i've always long for...
And today without me knowin anythin i was purposely suprised by Mas which is my sister from another mother a.k.a my best girlfriend who sorta planned a trivial birthday bash for me at her house today...

I was stunned as hell as she brought me to a bakery outlet and asked which cake catches my attention the most...

So we both agreed on a blueberry cream cheese cake and it was her treat...
I was profoundly touched cause that would be my first time been treated by a friend...
Tears started to coagulate in my eyes as we both headed back to her house in her father's car...
We were both joined by my pet brother Najmudin Fadzil who tardily came in the picture and that was the icing on the cake for me...

I love my pet brother as much as i love Mas...

They are 2 of the utmost integral people that i cant live without other than my family...

Im extremely overwhelmed by Mas's warm hospitality and treatment...

There is no other human being is as noble,as generous,as thoughtful and as understanding as Mas Izzati...
We're both are different,hard-headed and comical and thats what makes us special...
We can literally scream at the top of lungs together and laugh hard and hysterically like the wicked witch from the west...
We've had our petty,minor squabbles but we moved past that and grow up and each quarell got us closer than never
Thats the best part la..
And now that we have a new addition to our small group which is my pet brother it'll be more merry and chaotic...
Truly Mas Izzati has no any eligible substitute as my friend/sister...

P/S:Mas Izzati and Najmudin Fadzil...
I love ya'll..

No comments:

Post a Comment