Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rock On With The People That You Love


Raya is just 2 days away for us to celebrate and Ramadhan is leavin us and will be back next year...
Well this raya is full of monotomy i supposed probably due to some shortages im facin at this point...
Where to start?
My sister isn't around to be celebrated with
Im sittin for SPM trial and SPM exam this year which is an unwanted and dreadful options
Not in a complete Raya spirit due to SMK Puncak Alam students and teachers
One messed up,totally not functional laptop which needs to be fixed on the double
Screw all the hassles!!
If you think that im a whiney crybaby,you are so wrong
well partially wrong since im not the size of a baby any longer...
I just need to get it all out of my chest and be done with it...
I guess humans can be a little ungrateful if their interest are not to be attend with such care..
Anyways I wish you all have a great and a delightful Raya with your loved ones..
Forgive me for all of my misconduct over the years and for those who have done me wrong i'll most definitely see to it that i forgave you , for some particular people apology is not yet an option
Drive safely to kampung if some of you are headin back to ur hometown..

P/S:Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..


No comments:

Post a Comment