Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dont Blame Us For Being Beautiful

Hey dolls we meet again in this new beautiful chapter of my inspired and aspired writings 

Im already back in Jakarta and i must say im thrilled to be back here...

So during my stay back in KL what went down was that i had a fun and pleasant rendezvous and catchin 
up time with my 2 oldest girlfriends aishah and elyn(amalina)...

thats what people call her nowadays :P

My dad dropped me off at Elyn's house and we were on foot heading towards this latest Kelana Jaya's attraction venues named Kelana Jaya Mall..

We got there and made our way to Old Town White Coffee to hang..

We ordered some hors d'oeuvres as what i called and simply had a terrific time...

We chatted and gossiped about some of our old, childhood friends and laughed really hard...

Furthermore i cam whored along with em somethin that i never would've thought of doing in a million years and be likely associated to but yeah i really did it...

Later we were joined by Elyn's beau Johan or Joe,not much of a gregarious person probably due to the fact that i barely know him and vice versa so there was a tad conversation took place between the 2 of us,well actually there was none to be exact..

After we're done with our lunch Johan gave us a ride in his 'pickup truck'(cuz to me it looked like one)
back to Elyn's home..

Arrived there and continued chattin while waitin for my folks to pick me up...

and basically had a fabulous time of our lives...

I know this sounds kinda cheesy but its the truth so i'd like to make a remarks to ya both and thanked y'all for spendin the day with moi,elyn and aishah i love y'all..







No comments:

Post a Comment