Friday, May 6, 2011

In Pursuit Of Happiness


Salutation dolls to my welcomed and beautiful readers...
(Nonetheless,if ya are my loyal,usual readers or the new ones)

How has your week been?Mine was pretty well up until today somethin unpleasant occurred to yours truly...

But before we get to that i just want y'all to find comfort and pleasure in my up-to-date,latest and newest layout blog that i just changed few minutes ago...

Took me nearly half an hour to revamped and somehow my ass is taped to the chair that im sittin on now for being in this position for too long...

Im sure y'all are wonderin 'why is this dude so eager to have his new layout blog revamped on the double?He can just wait for some other time to do so?'
Well not for this guy here!
I have this control issues otherwise infamously known in its common,familiar,run off the mill term 'control freak'
That said i am not just gonna sit still and not do anythin about it
So,that pretty much explains the obsession and impulsive act of immediate changes...
Capische?!!!.. 

Ok lets get back to where we left off earlier on...
As y'all know today was the day of the 'UPU' feedback application for all of us who are SPM graduates and for who applied it few months back..

Its basically a portal for us former SPM-ers to locate the correct and qualified university for yourself according to your SPM qualifications and credentials...

I did fill every single requirements and conditions and terms up but because of my unlikely excellent result which i find bias and unjust due to my single math subject failure,therefore i didnt make the cut...

The first second i saw the rejection words that was written below my name i went completely into a dejected and upset mode...
I am sad and forlorn but i am not goin to remain nor maintain be upset by it forever...

There are still many other ways for me to reach and claim my success
So givin up is absolutely out of the question...
A shout out to most of my acquaintances who made it and got chosen to further their studies into a higher level...
Dont worry i will soon join y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment