Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Isnt She Lovely...?Isnt She Wonderful...?

'Isnt she lovely...?Isnt she wonderful'

That's what i mostly think of her whenever she flies by into my mind...

Probably y'all are wonderin who's the girl im referring to based on my deeply thoughtful words on the entry title

That..!has to be remain anonymous...

Wouldnt wanna be a shameless douche for sayin her name on not an appropriate portal(also for being profoundly enamored with somebody's gf)
So i met this girl at The Singing Shop(its a voice singing school) and the first time i met her i dont know somethin about her just drove my attention to her..

I remember her(before she decided to wear 'tudung')with her hair pulled back,she had a long sleeve black shirt on with a pair of jeans..And her entrance did catch my attention...

So i was sayin to myself 'who is this girl?'

Cuz trust me i have seen plenty of girls and there was none excitement nor curiosity that kicked in when they passed by and i aint floozy just so y'all know,but with her its totally an unexpected  feeling and different..

My heart was racing everytime i got the chance to see her,also we shared the same vocal teacher ironically...

I'd really wanted to approach and say somethin to her but i couldn't,its as if i froze when she's around...

In other words,i wasnt a gutsy,fearless kinda dude,i was so intimidated by her presence and how perfect i perceived her at the beginning so guess what i did???
I let it passed and that was one of my idiotic decision i've ever done...

I thought it would be over but boy was i wrong,I had a hard time of eliminating her from my mind cuz i have a hefty crush(for a guy who aint floozy that was pretty major)on her...

My heart just rebel and literally throbbing expressin that i should let her know about 

my feelings for her but i was a pathetic,coward ,distinctive guy...

Who in the right mind would want me as their beau??

So i strongly stood my ground and restrain from telling and i found out from her that she had a crush on me as well during the first time we met and prior for one whole week crushing on me...

What a complete prick i am

Let me share with ya guys somethin that i kept under the wraps, I was in teared when she told me that due to my regretful and deplorable agony for not lettin her know...

But in my opinion lovin oneself is to be selfless instead of the opposite..

I looked at her picture(at that time myspace was a prominent portal before facebook)and said she'll be better off with another guy who's just as great as her..

I think she'll be happy without me being in the picture cuz lets face the reality im nobody yet...
And she's a very sweet,kind hearted,intriguing kinda gal and she deserved more than me as birthday gift...

 So today i was browsing the internet as usual and i decided to check my blog out  and i saw her latest blog entry and i took the liberty of checking it out..

She posted a poetry of this particular boy whom i cant help but wonder who it might be...
And she's always been a skillful and darn talented poet...
I dont wanna be self-absorbed and presuming that she's mentioning me in that poetry of her..

But it doesn't matter cuz even if its not me she'll always be my baby and i'll heart her for the rest of my life..<3
She doesnt need to know that cuz its gonna jeopardizes my friendship with her as well as her personal relationship and i dont want to hurt nor offend her...

And i know this sounds sorta cocky and conceited but i dont think i'll ever heart other

 girl as much as i heart her..

I wish her all the success there is in the world,longevity and the utmost paramount thing happiness...

I heart ya MI CORAZON....

No comments:

Post a Comment