Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Dont Need Candles On My Birthday

 Hey y'all its me and my usual routine as always which is to update this dusty,neglected blog...
So last thursday my sister was involved in a fashion show/dinner/soiree..
And at first my sister asked me to just stay home but somehow Riaz Razak one of my pet brothers that i dearly adore gave me an encouragement to just tagged along...
We were quite skeptical to begin with but as what he said to me 'when there's a will there's a way'
So me and my sister just went with his plan and risks everythin...
It  turned out was ok and didnt bite us back in the ass so yeay to us..!
Arrived at the Shang Ri La Hotel Jakarta during the rehearsal and was pretty fortunate to see how things are done and fit in places...
Was pretty stressful as things are demanded to meet up with certain someone's standards that will be kept anonymous...
And i was beyond stoked to be the first to see it before those invited guests did...
I just wandered around the Grand Ballroom with one my sister's friends heavy and hefty camera in my possession...
I sorta felt like Nigel Barker or Gilles Ben Simone with the camera in my hands and became the photographer in charge of the day but trust me the camera wasnt handy at all..
I snapped tonnes of images just to be sure that i could immortalized this part of one in every supernova experience and just so that i can look back at..
It was off the chain and i did more than enjoy the soiree...
If any of ya wish to take a look any of the mentioned photos hesitantly go to my facebook page to see more of them
It was really a good exposure for me as it educated me on how to organize an event in the common and right way possible since i'll be off to college anytime soon...
Atilia and Salamiah Hassan the dynamic mother daughter duo performed and they were stellar throughout the entire numbers they did..
Plus Datin Sharifah Shawati was the emcee of the day and she looked fabulous as always..
The entire fashion show was to celebrate a Malaysian designer whom has gone international for her tremendous success in the US and her name was Deanoor..
Overall it was such an enjoyment and was one of my best days..


No comments:

Post a Comment