Saturday, March 26, 2011

You Knocked On My Heart Whilst It's Tainted

 Howdy y'all
so as y'all know the results were already out and publicly known by among my friends who are close to me...
but i aint gonna tell my results and type it up on this site...
All i can say is it wasnt that bad but it was pretty much so-so...
i heard from one of my friend  that one of my classmate got 10A's and congrats to her and her arrogance...
well she aint that gregarious if you had sit in the same class as her...
but i dont give a hoot if my testament here starts to create a pandemonium or anythin for that matter..
i was simply writin out what i think of her and she sucks real hard...

Anyways,i wanna share somethin with ya guys....
somethin that means dearly to me and as one of the most historical event that did happen to me today...
i've gotten my very own long blackberry gadget!
Its like a dream come true well a half of my dream that did come true and yes i have my sister to be acknowledge and thank to...
She was the one who bought it for me as a token of appreciation for my tenacity and strong-will of facin SPM and managed to earned 2A's eventually...
Didn't think i was able to get 2a's but i did so suckers go get urself masturbated and fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment