Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Your Gonna Redact The Part Of Me In Your Life?


Evening lovelies sorry for not updatin my blog much these past few days...
Being a lazy-ass as always in case any of ya are wonderin why...
So it has been confirmed that the SPM examination results will be comin out to haunt and taunt me on March 23rd as been testified by the General-Director Of Malaysia Education himself in an article of News Straits Times a couple of days ago...
The first second i saw the article online i felt like i was literary pushed into a dingy,dark pothole like the one in Alice In Wonderland and of course i screamed throughout the fallin but it all happened only in my head so nobody got admitted into an asylum just to be clear...
I dont know how will my results be,will it turn out good or the opposite and one thing for sure im nervously shakin and trembling in fear and in distraught...
Not that im sayin i didnt bust my ass out it just feels like a minimal effort being poured unlike a tremendous,maximum sweat though...
Fingers crossed it all turn out well or i have to bear with the feeling of ashamed and regretful at the end of  the day whilst people inquiring me as i go around which is a total buzz kill always so we'll see what happens..

No comments:

Post a Comment