Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{The Rest Of My Soul Is Harbored Within A Shell>


So i got my english paper yesterday and darn it i expected there would be a difference from my previous english test results that i've sat for a few months back...
As soon as i got my hands on the paper i was filled with rage and sombreness...

I flinched with tears coagulatin in my eyes and nearly broke down but i tried my hardest to contain myself from doin so...

I didnt exactly flunk it just not quite a direct hit...

I'd wish i put a triple more effort into this test and let it takes its toll on me though
But as a human being we should be grateful with what we have and what has God given us and be cool with it because there are a plenty of people out there who don't even have the chance to be lucky but still strive and living their life with no regrets...

I keep remindin myself of those who are less fortunate and how they toil to be at their best without conformin to the community's system...

Whoah!! Now im seriously out of topic...

My friends told me not to be too broody about it as it is just a minor test and i still have time to thrive and meet up with my standards as long as i give it my best and avoid distractions...
They were partially correct and i did overreact...
Who would'nt?
As though it reminiscent the day i'll be sittin for my PMR trial or the actual PMR...

Now that my friend is a completely different story...

I am so tired and fed-up with my school's bias and close minded ambience...
I wonder why i'd picked that school over the last school i went to..

I am such an idioatic for doing that and somehow i have a feelin that karma has to do with all of this...
I should have listened to my mom at the first place and restrain myself from being too vain or hard-headed when it comes about decision makin..

Sorry Mama...
In order for me to calm myself and attend school i'll just pretend that im goin over to my previous schools and ignore the fact of the school that im headin my way to is SMK tut..tut..tut.. Cannot write the name due to some tattletales would leak this post out to teachers and make such a big fuss out of it...
Curse ya hill billies out dated monkeys!...

But its fasting month and i'll try to forgive but not too forget i dont forget easily...


P/S:I'll spill more on the details once i've finished my SPM..
Just wait losers..

No comments:

Post a Comment