Saturday, August 14, 2010

[Blissfully In Her Surreptitious Hug}


I wanna share something with ya guys...
Months ago,more like 3 and a half years ago i hated my room
I think it was the ugliest most scaggly decorated room i've ever laid my eyes on
I cant put up a smiley face and agreed to the fact that 'i love my room'
That is not me...I aint a pretender not like some of my classmates at school
Once i cant even look at my room or spend the night sleepin in it so i created this bad habit
where i sleep on the couch with my 'bantal bucuk':)
My mom would literally flipped out if she saw me spend the night on her couch...
She sorta sets up a taboo like 'tel me what ya need for ur room i'll go buy as long as ya sleep in ur room'

And of course if ya know me very well,u'll know how devious i can get...
Ostensibly she bought all the stuff that i needed,of course one at a time or we'll be runnin out
of money...
Now the hatred and dislikeness had all gone after i've got all of those stuffs...
It is amazing how materialistic i could become after im in possesion of all those items
Magically i dont hate it that much now...
I even feel like a brand-new tween with a clear long term self-purpose...
I know its just a room not much a big of a deal but to me its everythin...
Just like how important ur boyfriends are to ya girls..
Ok!I have to get a much better grades in SPM trial and SPM examination
So that all of those items purchases seemed worth buyin

P/S:Not gonna tell ya what those items are?Figure it urself la...

No comments:

Post a Comment