Saturday, August 28, 2010

As We Grow Together,I Grew A Fond Of You


Hey peeps...
Im really a lonesome person well as im being rhetoric at certain days and that day would be today...
I was wacthin Gol&Gincu online and i really like the character Putri played by my one and only favourite starlet Nur Fazura..

It dawned on me that how i have a tremendous desire to have friends just like hers...

Currently i have no friends,well to be truthful i have a few but non of them really speak my language...
I mean yes we are close,we hang out together during recess and spend most of the time speakin to each other but at the back of my mind i have a feelin that they dont really decipher me well enough just like how my old friends do..
Dont get me wrong they are nice people but ya know when ya need someone who truly understands ya and that person isn't there when you are in need of confidant just really sucks..
Guess im just being ungrateful huh?

Each and everyone of my homeboys or homegirls are just eccentric and beautiful in their own ways...

I could consider myself lucky to know them and be apart of their daily lives...

You know what they say 'you need to experience the moment then only u'll appreciate it'

In my case not really experience it but rather share it...
Still i love every single one of them who love me unconditionally and for who i truly am


p/s:Mas,Faez,Dayah and Qidah to name a few...

You guys are like the sun during a daylight
The raibow after a heavy downpour
The nuts within my chocolate bars

No comments:

Post a Comment