Tuesday, August 17, 2010

[A Gloomy Face On The Cloud Nine]


Can i just start my writin with an enormous expression of personal frustration with my test responses this morning...
I just came to a realization where there were a few mishaps as I would probably put it or in other words 'i just committed the silliest mistake with my test answers'
I feel like a complete buffoon for committing something that is so convenient and obvious...
The truth is i misspelled the word 'soiree'...
What i wrote was 'suare' whereas the correct spelling was obliged to be
'soiree'...
How could i become such a careless,over-confident person?!

Im extremely upset and distraught with my daft action...
It is not a trivial thing and it should not be taken lightly
Am i really gettin that rusty?What should i do to embellish this flaw?
God help me...

Test was a huge pain in the butt and little did i know exhaustion is likely to be caused by no sleep...

Well since i've experienced that attrociousness i might as well not make it a favourable habit as it is a wrong step preparin urself for an exam...

My dear i couldn't stop yawnin...
I fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up with a horrible eye pangs as if my eyes were goin to popped out of my skull...
Fortunate for me i did managed to fill the answer sheets with my responses...
I prayed for the best as this test acts like a milestone to my unknown progress throughtout a few months back where i've learnt almost every single chapters in Form 5 studies...

As you can see im not in the mood of bloggin due to my discontent over my silly mishap


P/S:God forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment