Saturday, August 21, 2010

<*Seething On The Rainbow Serpent*>

First of all,i gotta say the overall peformance by Miley Cyrus blew the hell out of my mind away...
She really is full of versatility and all those misconception about her that she isn't able to carry such a dingy,mature and heavy role has proven defunct and baseless...
I was bawlin in tears towards the end of the film when Ronnie found out about her father's long fatal disease and it killed me the most during the last moment her father shared with her before his last breath...
I hated the fact that Liam is Miley's current off and on screen bo, i wish to see more of her and Taylor Lautner as an item...
A man can dream can he?

There were no sex scenes thank god for that...
Or else i would have barfed like a lot..
But there were plenty of smoochin in each of the scenes and i find it cute and romantic...
Almost forgotten to tell ya guys that i bought The Last Song's novel to really absorb the whole storyline...
I just got into chapter 6 and will continue reading till its last page...
Depends on my pastime la..
Based on what i've read, what was written and described in the novel has a wide range of differences with the film itself ...
If y'all are wonderin what are the differences y'all have to buy urself a copy of the novel...
I aint goin to spill everythin in here, Nicholas would get pretty pissy if he finds out...
That is if he realizes the existence of my blog...
To sum up all of my enthusiasm regarding the movie and the novel altogether , there's only one word that is compatible to be written so which is
SUBLIME...

P/S:Nicholas Sparks never fails to touch our hearts with his masterpiece
That is fosho...

No comments:

Post a Comment