Thursday, December 9, 2010

Incept Me From My Nightmare

My bone is aching all of a sudden whereas what is supposed to be hurting and aching are my brain for extracting answers out of my mind and lined it up to construct words and sentences in order to fill in the blank answer sheets...
Its already Thursday which means a few days left before it is my fully fledged freedom on the December 14th...

School will be over for me very-very soon and so will the dramas...
As y'all know,dramas always happen at school especially with random people who you're not a fan of meanin bullies,adversaries,teachers and even the canteen lady but in my case scratch that canteen lady out of the list since i never stepped my foot at the canteen ever...
I'll soon be in college or university and pretty hyped up considerin the new vibe and new ambience that i'll be experiencin with as well as makin new friends and gettin to know a bunch of new people...
Drinkin in to your environment is imperative as you familiarize with your bizarre surroundings so that it never seems too random and strange for you...

I should start packing my clothes up prior to my trip over to Jakarta on the December 23rd
which i am excited about because then i get to meet up with my sister and go back to the gym facility they have there...
Gosh right at this moment im definitely enthralled to be in the Celebrity Fitness centre as a trial member just to get buffed and to get in a well toned shape that i've always longing for...
Im obsessed to be in the best shape that i can get at this age...

Just like Taylor Lautner,who am i kiddin i'll never be as attractive and as close as Taylor's body

But it won't kill to try it out right?
May hope my body are able to cope and absorb the grueling exercises and workout routines that they'll be throwin to me and pray to god so that i won't break any bones...
I hope not..

My last and final day out with my gals is on the December 20th and we planned to go to KLCC to catch a movie or somethin...
Don't know how it'll turn out but i'll keep y'all posted....
I bought inception yesterday and it was purely and truly sick man!
Just imagine that the minute you close your eyes and start fallin into your very own dreamland someone enters and steals your deepest most crucial secrets from you or immerse your mind with a foreign idea and it develops and overwhelms you which causes you your loss affected by yourself...
One word to describes Inception 'Compelling'

P/S:Havin a really hard time sleepin after watching Inception
Being wary with 'extractors'

No comments:

Post a Comment