Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't Flow Me Out Of Queen's Kingdom


So this would be my pre-Jakarta post trip which means i still got 1 more day before im off to Jakarta on this Wednesday...
Its sorta nerve-wrecking knowin that u'll be flyin solo to another foreign country but this is not my first solo flight...
I've been to Jakarta thrice,one alongside my parents and two on my own that took place a year ago.. Like this should've been somethin easy and familiar considerin my experience being in Jakarta but im actin out as if im a first timer flyin with an airline...
It doesn't make any sense as to why im havin this continually fear of gettin into an aircraft...

But i have every reason to be afraid of since where im about to head on is a country that is the heart of crime and corruption not to mention sluggish and sheepish various activities that occurs...
Dont get me start on that now...

Anyways,seeing those friendly,physically good lookin and effervescent flight attendants really comforts me in a quaint way, likely possible to my yearning of becomin a steward myself..

Just cant wait to fly way up high and to be entrusted with people's safety at your hands

Watched the third installment of Narnia this evening with my girls and it was so-so,note resentfully and with dissapointed due to Peter's character that has been taken out of the third Narnia
series who was played by William Moseley my blonde hair brother...
Voyage Of The Dawn Treader was fulfilling but i only get excited when Peter's character is reprise back on screen then only my adrenalin pumps into my blood stream and culminates with my long,big smile...
I just can't get enough of Peter can i?

Meanwhile Zur and Jan couldn't get enough of Ben Barnes the one who played Prince Caspian..
I can tell that he's definitely drastically transformed in and out,no more doubtfulness within him as he sharpen his leadership skills and lead an army of Narnia and he grew a beard over the years which attracts girl's attentions toward him...
That scruffy looks consummated his image as a king


P/S:William Mosely please hurry back
Narnia is nothin without you..

No comments:

Post a Comment