Sunday, December 5, 2010

Am I An Arsonist For Igniting Your Love


SPM is far from over and i still got one paper left to be finalized...
And that paper is a week ahead and in the mean time im spendin most of days at home which is somethin i am pretty much not lookin forward to..
After 11 years of schooling i'll be out makin my way to the world and heading on my crusade as what i call it..
School does suck especially those doofus who made my life so much of misery and somberness...

But there are a few memories that really made my day and forever i'll stick to it as to reminds me of those days in school...
There's this boy who's in my class that really caught my attention because of his physique
Now,I aint no gay or anythin for that matter but rather suprised of his handsome traits..
I heard on the grapevine that he's a Kelantanese boy but i assure y'all i've met several Kelantanese boys and he looked nothin like those boys i met..
So,in a way i became sorta like a voyeur,aint no a stalker but a voyeur...

He looks kinda Korean/Philippines like and the weird thing is he's not mixed race...
But he looks like mixed parentage and it's completely intriguing...
I really want to get to know him better but sadly he's not one of my clique
Although,we happened to be classmates we hardly talked to one another and he ignored me all the time...
I just wish he would come to his senses that he's much nicer than the rest of his crews and refrain from hangin out with those buffoons and start makin some,other new friends...
I dont know whether i'll be able to meet him again someday but if i do get to meet him i'll definitely make the most of it..

Hidayah's father had passed away last Thursday.It was the day we had our Science examination.
Hidayah's father died due to stroke and i really felt sorry for Hidayah for had to faced this dejected circumstances and experienced a loss...
She took it pretty well i guess as she is an 'Iron Girl' but i'll never know what really went through her mind at that specific time...

I couldn't imagine myself in her shoes to dealt with somethin permanent and full of certainty and still are able to held your head high is still an enigma to me...
Her father's death really taught me a lesson as to not take your parents for granted,cherish and love them with all your heart,never to defy them in a discourteous manner and pray for their well-being...

I will forever love mine to the max...

P/S:Al-Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment