Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vent Your Precedented Tale To The World


Hello my puppets and lovelies..
It has been a very long time since I've last updated this page..
I apologize for my misdemeanor and offence...
Its just I'm very much swamped with my SPM examination that are still goin on and so far it has a taken a toll on me..
Plenty and a lot has happened in my life in a month or so..
Most of it fell under the category of 'drecktitude'
Such news include the death of my cat,the death of my grandma of my mom's side
also my laptop has gone haywire and yes SPM...
Let me bring y'all up to speed,first and foremost my cat which i had during my primary school year had departured the world for good..
Her name was 'Biru' for her eyes are turquoise blue-ish...
She caught a flu and got really ill...
She refused to feed nor drink..
All she pretty much done was layin on the floor,gaspin for air,profoundly gazin at certain somethin..
The next day she died layin on the cold floor of cement with her blackened eyes wide opened
and tears instantly coagulating in my eyes as i saw her dead,hard body...
We picked her body up and buried her not far away from the house..
Kinda like her own memorial park...

Secondly i am now 'grandless' prior to my grandma's death of my mom's side..
I was awakened by my parents when i received that dreadful news..
We rushed back to the hometown and found all of our relatives were already there...
Some faces were i am familiar with and some i didn't..
By the time we arrived the women folk were givin my grandma's body a bath,you know to cleanse the body from any impurities or soil
Fast forward, she was wrapped up in a very long white cloth or as we Muslims would call 'Kain kapan'
Its supposed to cover up the dead body whilst she's in the ground...
I kissed her forehead before she was buried and it was as cold as ice
She looked so serene and radiant in a way...
Before we buried her,we took her body off to the mosque nearby to perform 'Solat Jenazah'.
We reached the graveyard and i saw a vastly squared hole that they've dug in order to move the body right in there...
As they were burying the body we recited some prayers askin for her soul to be in tranquility and safely unharmed by Allah's punishment
They are done with the digging and recited some verses from the Quran to ensure her well being in the other life...
We'll most definitely gonna miss her...
Me and my sister of course...

Also my lappy has already met its demise as the whole system in my lappy were badly damaged..
Im just sad that i could no longer write as weekly as i used to...

P/S:Tomorrow would be my last paper..
Well i still have one more paper left but the final paper is Visual Art which involves less reading and more sketching and coloring..
So no biggy for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment