Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Aint Melancholic But Rather Without Any Feels

Salutation lovelies and let me just start my post with a deserved apology from me for not blogging as much as i should have lately...
I dont know why these few weeks i've been too much of a person without feelings...

i know!what in the world is this guy crappin up about...
Well FYI i got into an ugly squabble with one of my best girlfriends and since then we haven't contact each other...
wanna know the best part i somehow do not feel any remorse nor guilty for loosing her...
I do realize that i should be extremely sad for the aftermath but it's really not what i feel at the moment and i pray that i dont have to be sad for just loosin one friend...

Not that im sayin she's not worth the sadness but i really am numb when it comes about the fight that we had and what she's done was absolutely unacceptable...

Im not gonna mention any names but she knows who she is and for the record its not like i gave her a call every single day but rather once a week or twice a week...

And as one of my best girlfriends i expect her to comprehends my condition and lend her ears to me as i've lended mine to her all this while...
Probably its for the best that we are apart from each other and get some time alone for ourselves...

I think we're goin through a phase where best friends should stay away from one another for a long period of time due to different goals and different perspectives in life...
I think she can live just perfectly without me and same goes with me...


I headed off to Cempaka Mas last Saturday and splurged around like bananas literally...
I got my semi trench coat with the hood on and im gettin the other that is without the hood...
dont know exactly when im gettin it but i'll make sure i'll get it...
Fingers crossed...

P/S:Cant wait to work it at KLIA this 13th feb...

No comments:

Post a Comment