Friday, February 4, 2011

White Is My Past But Black Is My Present


Just saw Black Swan last night and my reaction towards the movie can only be sum with one word perplexing...
Well my thoughts of the movie were great at the beginning of the movie but as the storyline goes deeper i couldn't help thinkin what the heck is really wrong with Nina the character that was greatly staged by Natalie Portman.
But then i finally grasped it..
She's mentally unstable and a bit of schizophrenic...
She sees things that others don't see and somehow she feels insecure and yearn to be perfect...
Black Swan was really worthy of my time and it displayed how us human are able to walk on between the lines of good and evil and simply lost our innards to the dark side...
I just wish Darren Aronofsky would lessen the gloominess and inject the movie with a little bit of color because trust me i nearly fell to sleep when the movie had started...
Mila Kunis's portrayal of Lily was a well deserved applaud as much as Natalie's and to my astonishment the promiscuity scene between Lily and Nina blew my mind away..
I frankly didn't see it comin but with all the moanin and screamin i cant wrapped my mind around it. Had a repugnant feeling of it..
Overall i had a great time watchin Black Swan and it brought upon me a realization that you can never always be perfect and you just have to settle with what god gave you..

No comments:

Post a Comment