Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Wicked Lover From The Bruschwick


In 3 days time i'll be leaving Jakarta in a brief period of time and can i just say it aint as thrilling and as longing as it should have...
Of course im enthralled to see my folks but to my fret that is heatin up between me and my friend is the least of the things i wanna think of as soon as i touchdown at the airport...

And plus i have no intention of missing out on Style Network and Fashion TV for 12 days as they dont have these channels back in Malaysia which is quite a distraught moment for me...

To be candor Jakarta has eventually become my second home and has grown closer to my heart more than i thought it would've...

Aside from all those fabulously reasonable purchased items that have been made by moi Jakarta has open my eyes to all the possibilities that has been laid before me and all i have to do is to aim all of those possibilities and get to it full speed ahead with a little jolt called 'effort' and 'brain'...

But wait Jakarta i aint done spreading my halo around
as i am an extrovert
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment