Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Sky Is Not My Limit But To Others It Is


It's been a while since i last updated this page and i've been pretty hectic with my stay here in Jakarta and last Saturday we headed out to Senayan City and Plaza Senayan...
For those of you who've never been to these places i pity y'all because it was by far the most exquisite venues I've ever been to
Let me paint y'all a picture to what im saying Senayan City and Plaza Senayan are likely similar to Pavillion and Berjaya Time Square which in my case doesn't include on my destination list whenever im takin a stroll in Kuala Lumpur

So to get a chance like that was exuberant although i've been there a couple of times since last year i just like makin a melodramatic point on some parts of my post as y'all know that i am full of drama..


Anyways,
me and my sister had a little talk about some other stuff that we have our concerns on and i came to a realization where i think is noble and thoughtful because some of the things she said was not entirely fiction and left a quite hefty impact to me as i've re-evaluated my priorities and right now my folks are on top of the list and there's nothin i would be delighted to do rather than shower them with eternal bliss and piece..

But one thing im not yet ready is acceptin that my parents will not be around forever and that i may have them rip away from me has construe a very heavy rigmarole not just to myself but to my sister as well..

Tears started coagulating in my eyes and scurried down to my cheek with its wetness..

I wish im a bit more of a hollow just like vampires due to my refusal to encompass the tear jerkin pangs and my low self stability to fathom such horror event in my life...
I even pray and hope that Allah would be generous enough to actually strip my life first rather than my parents because the sorrow is a besiege to my soul and huge to be dealing with...
Up until for my permission to be granted,i will try my best and my hardest to bring somethin back to the table...


Another thing is lately i've been thinkin about girls in my past time...
Look it wasnt one of those dirty,snuff thoughts i had in mind but rather like Gossip Girl-ish and certainly has fallen under the category of 'bizarre' right of the bat...

This is serious Gossip Girl influence written all over it and i know i've got no one to pin on
but myself for watchin episode 1-8 season 4 of Gossip Girl but i cant help myself...
I was dying to know what will happen on the next chapter of the Upper East Siders life...
It got me thinkin will i be able to find my soul mate or will i die out of loneliness and depression??
But that is all too soon to be answered
Blair Waldorf is clearly a byotch with style and she's the kind of girl that i think would sweep me off my feet with a single glance...

Let's face it im not exactly a family of grimaldi's nor a royal bachelor for god damn sake but it wont kill for me to dream about her...

All in all,university will soon become my kingdom and i will see to it that it wont be like high school..


P/S:Bi sou,Bi sou

Gossip Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment