Saturday, January 1, 2011

Under Achievement Is Not My Second Nature


Happy New Year to all of my lovelies as well as my devilish stalkers...
Happy 2011 <3<3...
2011 has emerged out of the clandestine rainy,vaguely clouds and has overthrown 2010 for good...

I didn't celebrate as hard as some of my friends who came home at 7 am or so,i just took it with calm,didn't let the enthusiastic get into my head because believe it or not celebratin new year isn't a big deal to me due to years that come and go with no intention of even takin a break...
So i'm already used to the fact that years arrive and depart in humans life...
My new year's resolutions is as listed below:

1.Make 2011 more of love and tranquility oriented
2.Get whatever i want with anyhow i want it..
3.Enjoy the next 9 months of full fledged freedom
4.Sign myself up in an acting class
5.Get into college or better yet university(closer to my home the better)
6.Get a driving license

That is my possible,nearest,achieving goals so far...
Fingers crosses that i may and capable of accomplishing all of the above...

BTW, me and my sista's crew headed out to Pasar Festival again and got ourselves in McDonald. They chatted about some grown up stuffs whilst i hacked into my sister's Blackberry...
Lepaking there up until 11.30 and flew back to the Embassy...
It was one of a kind new year's eve experience...
By the time we got home they've already lite up the skyline with fireworks...
And came along 2011...
The year of my unknown fate and unestablished yet unprepared success...
Nerve wrecking siot!

P/S:Happy Birthday to Mas Izzati
Someone's gettin old.. :P
Happy Birthday Babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment