Saturday, December 1, 2012

Shine Bright Like A Diamond


Good evenin fabulous people and selamat petang and salam to each and every of y'all in the virtual dimension!
How ya been dolls? So sorry for not blogging as much as i should have since my hands are tied due to plenty of things that has been goin on in my life! With finals and my upcomin internship,argh! definitely a headache to think bout...
But my finals have long passed and now im just waitin for the results which will be released in 2 weeks time,stress kan? I mean if only we have an eternity to do all of that,it would've been sufficed and fosho tak rasa stress macam ni..
Well a man can dream can he? Btw terlupa nak cakap i'll be interning at Media Prima Berhad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know its so fabulous and awesome that i get to do my internship kat sana,i mean think bout all the experience that i get to gain and learn from..
On top of that the heaps of celebs which i get to meet in person,super psyched about it but i need to take my enthusiasm down a notch for a sec cuz my mom always told me,dont let it get to ur head so i wont do so..
All in all,my feelings are mixed up..

Also my farewell moment with my super seniors were despondent and a solid tear jerker...
I gave abang nuq and kakak haz a hug before taking off and they said some nice things the last time we hugged..
They mean so much to me cuz they are the people who are responsible for my true self,they made me who i am today and they had never told me to ever not be me regardless of the time and venue..
And for that i couldnt be more thankful..

Satu lagi i nak cerita pasal crush i yang bermula dengan nama A.. ;P
Lets just call A my edward cullen,and before i berambus dari tempat tu,i kasi die somethin to remember me by,its a CK cologne wrapped neatly in a floral pink paper wrap with a tiny card attached to it which said everythin that i have wished i could have verbalized to my edward cullen..
Ingat kan nak la letak depan bilik dia and then scram but masa tu die takde dalam bilik die so terpaksa la mintak bff i do it on my behalf...
Sometimes i asked myself if only i have the courage to tell A that dia had stolen my heart,i would...
Tapi semuanya hanya impian yang takkan dapat i buat..
Anyways i hope A enjoyed the cologne yang i kasi kat die..

P.S IM GONNA MISS YA JENDUL A A.K.A MR VAMPIRE..

No comments:

Post a Comment