Monday, September 5, 2011

Helpless and Fickle


Bonsoir peeps!Sorry for neglecting this page for quite sometime,an apology is all i have to offer to y'all due to my negligence...
I've been really hectic with my new life as a college student and by hectic i mean busy and pressure combined ..Been bawled in tears and dying out of was all i did stayin here but fortunately i get to head home over the weekends so ya bet the stress level has mannerly decreased each week goes by...

I havent found someone here whom i could make my confidant...
People here are very much vain and self-centered and seems to not care bout how other people might be feelin when sentences are generally verbalized ...
I've been tearing up really hard and once i did somethin that i thought i'd never do in a million years and that was cried myself to sleep which took place just last night...
 Sayin adieu to my folks was the hardest thing i did yesterday as it has been a week of Eid Mubarak hols,i celebrated Eid Mubarak in a moderate manner,wore the same glamified bedazzled Baju Melayu..

Went back to both my parent's hometowns which was in Tg Malim and Sg Buloh,not that distant kan?
Both losses on parent's sides were the loss of my grandparents so this year Eid celebration was mundane and abnormally morbid...
One of my cousins got engaged and we partook the engagement entourage that happened in Bangi,as the future bride's home was located there..
Nothin much happened last week and the week before was also common
I dont know how long will i be feelin this pangs and this irking malaise..
I guess as long as i still be studying  here   

Pray for my serenity and happiness will ya dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment